Limited Company Tax & Accounting Guides
A selection of our most popular tax guides. Scroll down for the complete index.
- Limited Company Tax Basics – The taxes you are likely to encounter.
- National Insurance – Which classes of NI do limited company directors pay?
- PAYE – Overview of the Pay As You Earn scheme.
- Entrepreneurs Relief – What is is, and how do you qualify for it?
- Value Added Tax – VAT guide for limited companies.
- Flat Rate VAT – Simpler scheme, including first year tax bonus.
- Home Office Expenses – What can you claim if you work from home?
- Dividends – How to declare them, and how dividend tax works.
- IR35 Rules – What IR35 is, and how to ensure that you are not caught.
- Self Assessment – How does the SA process work, what are the deadlines?
- Corporation Tax – How companies are taxed, and how to pay HMRC.
- Expenses – What you can claim back from your limited company.
- Company Accountants – The typical duties an accountant will undertake.
- Child Benefit – Major changes to the CB regime from January 2013.
- Inheritance Tax – What is IHT, and how to minmise your liability.
- Real Time Information (RTI) – Changes to payroll reporting from April 2013.