Limited Company Guides
Here are some of our most popular guides. Scroll down for the latest additions.
- What is a limited company? – A summary of the company formation process.
- Limited company advantages – Incorporation vs. self employment.
- Company formation – How do you actually form a limited company?
- Name your company – Naming rules you should be aware of.
- Limited company directors – Your duties and responsibilities explained.
- Companies Act 2006 – New rules governing the running of companies.
- Companies House – The role of the registrar of companies in the UK.
- Articles & Memorandum of Association – What are they used for?
- Share Capital – Different share classes, Statement of Capital, issuing new shares.
- Directors’ addresses – You can provide a ‘service address’ for your privacy.
- Dormant limited company – One which has ceased, or has never, traded.
- Directors and Secretaries – How to appoint and terminate company officials.
- Close a limited company – the steps you have to take to wind down a company.
- Limited Liability Partnership – What are the benefits of setting up an LLP?