An open forum event focused on the future of the contracting industry is being held in London on 18th October 2012.
The event, which will include delegates from some leading service providers (Honestly Accounting, Contractor Weekly, UC Finance, FreeAgent and Qdos), will provide information on the latest innovations in contracting.
The forum is being held at Salisbury House in the City, although spaces are limited. To get hold of a free ticket, simply follow this link.
David Hughes, MD of Jobs4Contractors.co.uk (one of the event’s hosts), told us:
“Many events that are held for Contractors seem to become a huge sales pitch and the end result is that a large number of accountants and sales people attend with little to no contractors. Our events are targeted at helping contractors in their career. All the speakers and content is driven towards this sole aim with no sales pitch.
“As the mobile workforce grows, all of the partners involved believe that there will be a huge demand for quality support as workers move between permanent roles and contract positions. If you want to be part of the Contracting Future then we believe that we are about to start this revolution”.
- Contractors’ Handbook published
- World of freelancing to be celebrated on film
- What is the IR35 Forum?
- Company expenses – the £150 annual party exemption
- ClearSky Accounting - specialist support for contractors
- Visit Hiscox for Professional Indemnity and Business Liability Insurance
- Contractor Finance - up to £30,000, when you need it
- InTouch Contractor Accountants - Personal Online Accounting
- Join PCG - Free impartial start-up advice for contractors.
- Visit Qdos Consulting for tax investigation cover and IR35 insurance.
- 90% Pay Retention for Contractors - Helix Management Ltd